[tccrockets] Re: Nike Drag Race

  • From: gary-walker@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 23:35:09 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks Robert

----- Original Message -----
From: "AiRobert" <airobert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 9:11:28 AM
Subject: [tccrockets] Re: Nike Drag Race

All the MACH delay does is not let the drogue/apogee channel fire till after
the delay, every thing else stays the same. From how I read the manual if it
reaches apogee before the delay is over it will not fire the apogee charge
EVER. So make sure the delay is well less than the expected apogee. A 4 second
delay should have been fine for this flight, could have been a bit longer as
apogee should have been at 10+ seconds.

rz

From: "James Dougherty" <jafrado@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Ron Swenson < swensonron@xxxxxxxxxxx >
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 16:58:23 -0700
To: TCC < tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >

LOL!

From: Ron Swenson < swensonron@xxxxxxxxxxx >
To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, April 23, 2012, 6:19 PM

I’ll take one of those K2045’s.  I’m already planning my victory dance!