[tcb] Re: roof rack

  • From: "Alma Jo Barrera" <patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 09:38:42 -0600

Just got some ratchet straps on it to do that.....Great minds think alike.
          From: Alma Jo Barrera <patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx>
          To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Tuesday, March 1, 2011, 12:01 AM

          I had seen that, but the way I read it is that it should fit a bay if
it is made for a bay or a split.

          The rack that I have is on one side in the drip rail and the other
side is out about an inch. It also seems to hit the roof. It is a 1/2 rack, has
3 legs on each side.

          I am wondering if maybe it had heavy stuff on it and it stretched.

          It is in amazing condition. The clamps still has the rubber coating,
the metal is still bright, it has the plugs at the ends of the open pipes, It
has the blue decal with the part number.

          So it was not used much. It came out of the rafters in a barn in Waco.

          Alma Jo