[tcb] Re: roof rack

  • From: "Alma Jo Barrera" <patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 23:01:30 -0600

I had seen that, but the way I read it is that it should fit a bay if it is
made for a bay or a split.

The rack that I have is on one side in the drip rail and the other side is out
about an inch. It also seems to hit the roof. It is a 1/2 rack, has 3 legs on
each side.

I am wondering if maybe it had heavy stuff on it and it stretched.

It is in amazing condition. The clamps still has the rubber coating, the metal
is still bright, it has the plugs at the ends of the open pipes, It has the
blue decal with the part number.

So it was not used much. It came out of the rafters in a barn in Waco.

Alma Jo