[tcb] Re: removable bell housing?

  • From: theresabuckner@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 18:12:15 -0500

 Hi Eric       All you need  is about a ft of bell housing , bell housing on
one side and the bench holder on the other . I have a small bracket  ( ??? 3x6
'' ) & mount a red light ( for power ) & toggle switch ( ign ) then a push
button . It weighs nothing + starter = ? not much . Small     works on the
ground or bench . The  ?? 1/4 of a  Type 1 bell housing is easy & cheap   OH
JUST LIKE ME    Terry R