[tcb] Re: removable bell housing?

  • From: theresabuckner@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 16:28:06 -0500

 Eric     do like Will suggested with a Tp 1 bell housing .  This way you just
need enough to work . You can start engines on the ground or use it with a
bench mounted engine holder . I have 2 one for most engines & 1 for a 2.0 . You
remember 2.0 has a different bell housing & starter . The best trans for buggy
people is for the 2.0  ( my 2 cents )        Terry R