[tcb] Re: purchase from thesamba.

  • From: vw1971 <treyjung@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 13:04:30 -0500

Jeff,

I used Paypal on a purchase that wasn't what the guy told me it was. After 3
emails he still did not respond ( a Canadian by the way!) to me then I sent
him one more email and copied Everett (The samba guy) on it and the guy
responded, refunded my money and was very nice to me.....

I'd let Everett know of any problems you have.

Trey