[tcb] Re: purchase from thesamba.

  • From: "Peter Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 17:07:44 +0000

Hi Jeff,
Before there was PayPal, the best option (imho) were postal money orders.  If
the purchase amount is large to you, then certify it and get a return receipt
and on-line tracking.  I also created a professional letter clarifying our
agreement and my address information and signed the document.  I would keep a
copy in my computer if I had any issues but never did when I did all of that.
Good luck with that,
Peter

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel