[tcb] Re: purchase from thesamba.

  • From: "Peter Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 04:25:27 +0000

I definately don't buy without seeing a Bus or Beetle in person unless I can't
go wrong.  But I have yet to go look at a VW that is very different from what I
expect.  My suggestion to anyone buying over the Internet is to know what you
are looking for, know the questions and pictures to ask for, and look very
carefully.

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel