[tcb] purchase from thesamba.

  • From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 09:26:25 -0700 (PDT)

I have found something in thesamba classified that I am interested in
purchasing.  The seller want a USPS money order or cash.  Is there any
mechanism to ensure that he comes through in the shipping?  I don't see seller
ratings and such, like on ebay.  I know there are never any guarantees in this
kind of transaction but is there anything to  give me peace of mind prior
sending a money order.

Thanks for any input and yes this is a bus part for contents sake.

Jeff

Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.
http://sims.yahoo.com/