[tcb] Re: my bus pulls to the right a bit

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 06:16:29 -0800 (PST)

Yeah Will.  Lots of stuff can cause pulling one way or the other.  Start with
the easy stuff first.  Like check the tire pressure for a significant
difference between the two front tires.  But, after all that front end work the
first trip should be to an alignment shop.  About $50 well spent.  I can get
one really close with the old shade tree technique for toe-in toe-out and a
level for camber settings but it's off to the alignment shop for cars that are
going to be on the street a bunch.

Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:    body{font-family:
Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color:
#ffffff;color: black;}    BODY {   FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY:
Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff  }
.hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE:
10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    All of those can contribute, but since he just
put it back on the road, alignment would be #1 on my list.  All things being
equal,
brakes (dragging, mis-adjusted, wheel cylinders etc.) need to be checked too.