[tcb] Re: my bus pulls to the right a bit

  • From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 08:02:45 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

ask pollux.

There's lots of things that can cause a pull.

If it's under braking, check the brake components for proper adjustment and wear problems.
If it's a disc brake front end make sure nothing is dragging unnecessarily (stuck caliper).
If all of that is working fine then tires/alignment would be next.  Caster in an early bus is not adjustable.
In a ball joint front end you can compensate only slightly by the ball joint adjustment.  Camber angle or toe-in would
be my suspicion.  Since you just got the bus back on the road have you had it aligned?

If not, take it to a shop now.