[tcb] Re: everyone!!!

  • From: Todd and Lisa Prigmore <prigmores@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 20:56:16 -0500

We're sorry to hear this and we understand your pain.  We went through this about this time last year.  It was one of the hardest things to do (selling our doublecab), but you do what you have to do for your family.  Hopefully your situation will improve soon.  Don't let it drive you from the list for too long though.  It seems to me there are a lot of people on here that want to support you emotionally.  Take them up on it!

Wishing you lots of luck,

The Prigmores

On Feb 6, 2009, at 1:35 PM, Brian Denning wrote:

i'm going through some hard times and am unsubscribing mainly because i will probably not have a bus for very much longer. not by choice either... i always said it'd be the first thing to go.