[tcb] Re: everyone!!!

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 12:08:34 -0600

Brian we were thinking it was divorce or you had cancer or you were arrested in
a men's room or cut your hand off in the garbage disposal or accidently killed
the Mayor's dog or swallowed a chicken bone and was in the hospital or had all
your money GM stocks or got drafted or locked yourself in the freezer or bet
all your money on Arizona or banged your head and couldn't remember where you
lived or were going in to Witness Protection or your house fell in to a big
sinkhole or you ate poison peanut butter cookies or something really bad, but
all you did was lose you job.

Paul could probably use you to cut up all the overripe produce for fruit salad.
It would be in the middle of the night and you wouldn't get paid but you can
have all the overripe fruit you could eat.

Dan could use you to yell back at the angry Vietnamese ladies. Again, no pay
but you can get all your frustrations out and they mostly won't know what you
are saying.

If you can change out the beam on your bus you can fix the dishwasher and patch
your own roof. You can put off your taxes until August and then, accidently,
don't sign the check and they will take months to get it back to you, Taxes,
schmaxes.

You already have one of my top rules in life; always own a vehicle that you can
live in.
  From: i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx

  i'm going through some hard times. . ..