[tcb] Re: everyone!!!

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2009 09:39:11 -0600

I say keep the bus you'll need it to sleep in.  Just kidding

On another note I don't know about Arkansas but, Texas dose training if you qualify and will give it to you for free while your on unemployment. The trick is you have to ask. If you don't ask no one mentions it. I didn't find out till my unemployment was almost over. They would have paid for my MCSE and my Cisco certs.

I would not worry about the unemployment running out the government can't afford to let that happen and let a whole state fall into poverty. If I'm not mistaken George W extended the unemployment to 52 weeks but, I could be wrong. The only way to find out the answers to these and other questions is to ask. :-)

Good luck.... Now get a job!

James Dwan wrote:
Well Brian all the advice I would give has already been given. Except that I run into several people a year that ask me "Is that Bus for sale?" Then they tell me how they had one back in the day and had to sell it and regret it still. Seems to me it might cheer ya up to drive it during this "bump" in the road. The graphics work where I am at has dropped off dramatically. Newspapers will eventually go the way of the milk delivery guy as people move to online news sources. It happened sooner than later but would have probably happened in the near future, regardless of this economic crisis, according to my magic 8 ball. Good luck and stay grounded.

    From: whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx
    To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 23:25:03 -0600

    Whatever it is, don't panic. Always remember tomorrow is a new day
    and you won't make rash decisions. Keep us updated and let us know
    how we can help.

    From: i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx

    i'm going through some hard times. . ..

    Check it out.

<http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_AE_Faster_022009>
    See how Windows connects the people, information, and fun that are
    part of your life. See Now
    <http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/msnnkwxp1020093175mrt/direct/01/>