[tcb] Re: everyone!!!

  • From: Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 15:32:16 -0800 (PST)

Damn, will, there went ANOTHER keyboard!  I gotta stop having soft drinks when
readin' your emails!
Sorry I missed you bein' in town this past weekend...lemmie know next time
you're gonna be around here!  Elizabeth forgot to give me Gretchen's new cell
number and my phone crapped out, losing my saved numbers.