[tcb] Re: The end?

  • From: "w.wood" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 17:32:44 -0400

ha ha

but then aren't the submarines at that point?

Just as an observation.. I was just reading this article on a recent
purchase of stock in Facebook:
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/07/14/facebook_stock/

and one of the quotes in this article is..

"That's what happens when self-obsessed Web 2.0 types start uploading an
endless stream of photos."

So, does that mean that Brian is a web 2.0 self-obsessed type?