[tcb] Re: The end?

  • From: Rebecca <beckala2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 12:44:54 -0700 (PDT)

Yes it was meant as get together, thanks Em. T@P is where? I am in central TX.
Can anyone tell me where the one before PB was I think it was Buses by the
Springs? I know it wasn't far at all and it looked like a great camping spot
but I can't remember the name of the place. That will be the first place we go
cause it isn't far from home so we can see how she does as it will be her first
trip in a long time. Thanks

--- On Mon, 7/13/09, a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx <a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx <a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: The end?
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, July 13, 2009, 12:37 PM

I think it was meant as "get-together".  The only thing I can think of is T@P
in October.  That is the next major one.  Dallas peeps might set up something
sooner.  If you are in the Houston area we are having a "VW "Weekend" Sept 26th
and Sept 27th.  Two shows that weekend.  I really don't know of anything in
August.
Em

From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, July 13, 2009, 12:20 PM

I thought maybe I did something bad while I was drunk and nobody wanted to talk
to me. :-)   What a relief.