[tcb] Re: The end?

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 15:42:08 -0500

It's really HOT here and maybe we are getting older and going somewhere in August just really doesn't sound like fun in a HOT VW. It's been really slow here at work also. Once winter is here camping is a lot more fun to me...Oh ya and I'm on Facebook and I have to say it's a little cheesy.

On Jul 13, 2009, at 2:07 PM, a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I will never be on Facebook or Twitter. Too many "strange people" out there. I like our group of "strange people". I think it is partly the economy(not gonna get political on here...it's a no-no), and partly because it has been so hot this summer. 100-110 degrees is horrible to work in. Mark has been really trying to stay hydrated while working outside, but he is so tired at the end of the day. Maybe Fall will hurry up and get here and we will be down in the 80s again. Here's to wishin'!!!!
Em