[tcb] Re: The end?

  • From: "chuck" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 19:08:47 -0500

   It's hard to get motivated to do anything that is non airconditoned when it
is around 100 degrees.
Spending 8-16 hours is not a lot of fun in an old bus,or even in a new bus.
  Pb was not as raucous as in the past but still great fun.I think pb needs a
change.it is a major trip for a one day party.So that having been said I think
Denis should consider tieing it in with Eureka Springs show.Maybe start pb
after the show on sat. then people can drive home with a hangover on sunday.
  Hell, We're all getting older but that hasn't stopped anything.
food for thought.
oleblue