[tcb] Re: PsyCObilly, PsyCOblooie

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 10:24:42 -0500

so far to get this right the critiques are add the year and make the spelling
correct. any other changes are welcomed.

From: coocoo@xxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] PsyCObilly, PsyCOblooie
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 10:13:43 -0500

The spelling for the thing at my house is
PSYCOBILLY/PSYCOBLOOIE. There is no H.

The origins of this misspelling and tradition
is lost in antiquity. It might go back to the Incas who completely covered
their
king in gold and gems once a year a tradition that we should revive this year.
It's not like I'm asking for a virgin.

How these events are linked to the drunken
pyromaniac campout is not clear, but I am no scholar.

We will have the gold covering after dinner and
before the fireworks.

I'm psyched!

Pack up or back up–use SkyDrive to transfer files or keep extra copies. Learn
how.
hthttp://www.windowslive.com/skydrive/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_skydrive_packup_042008