[tcb] PsyCObilly, PsyCOblooie

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 10:13:43 -0500

The spelling for the thing at my house is PSYCOBILLY/PSYCOBLOOIE. There is no
H.

The origins of this misspelling and tradition is lost in antiquity. It might go
back to the Incas who completely covered their king in gold and gems once a
year a tradition that we should revive this year. It's not like I'm asking for
a virgin.

How these events are linked to the drunken pyromaniac campout is not clear, but
I am no scholar.

We will have the gold covering after dinner and before the fireworks.

I'm psyched!