[tcb] Re: PsyCObilly, PsyCOblooie

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 10:54:29 -0500

We will be asking for this and that to be changed, but your work is good.
    From: coocoo@xxxxxxx
    To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Subject: [tcb] PsyCObilly, PsyCOblooie
    Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 10:13:43 -0500

    The spelling for the thing at my house is PSYCOBILLY/PSYCOBLOOIE. There is
no H.

    The origins of this misspelling and tradition is lost in antiquity. It
might go back to the Incas who completely covered their king in gold and gems
once a year a tradition that we should revive this year. It's not like I'm
asking for a virgin.

    How these events are linked to the drunken pyromaniac campout is not clear,
but I am no scholar.

    We will have the gold covering after dinner and before the fireworks.

    I'm psyched!

10:48 AM