[tcb] Re: PsyCObilly, PsyCOblooie

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 14:03:57 -0500

PsycoBluau

And, although I fit the profile, I do not own a single "Hawaiian print" *anything*. Even my little brother knew better. He just moved back to the mainland after having lived on the Islands for 5 years and never once sent me one of those shirts.

G2

chuck blue wrote:
I thought this was psycoblau

            From: coocoo@xxxxxxx <mailto:coocoo@xxxxxxx>
            To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
            Subject: [tcb] PsyCObilly, PsyCOblooie
            Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 10:13:43 -0500

            The spelling for the thing at my house is
            PSYCOBILLY/PSYCOBLOOIE. There is no H.
The origins of this misspelling and tradition is lost in
            antiquity. It might go back to the Incas who completely
            covered their king in gold and gems once a year a tradition
            that we should revive this year. It's not like I'm asking
            for a virgin.
How these events are linked to the drunken pyromaniac
            campout is not clear, but I am no scholar.
We will have the gold covering after dinner and before the
            fireworks.
I'm psyched!