[tcb] Re: PARTS

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 10:48:04 -0600

sure i am gettin some money in a couple of days on some 1.7 parts i sold and as soon as i get that i will send it to ya. what is your address?

neil you don't mind drivin' it do ya? you said first part of march? i might be drivin the fabubus again by then. so let me know.

everyone else if you have the 3 pieces of tin that go around the fanshroud on the t4 motor let me know because i am in need of it.

From: "Lonnie Bergman" <bergmanfamily@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: PARTS
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 10:41:24 -0600