[tcb] Re: PARTS

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 13:44:44 -0800 (PST)

Type 3 intakes and Type 1 intakes bolt up the same. When using dual carbs, the
type 3 intakes are shorter to clear the deck lid. but on fuel injection, it
shouldn't be any different.

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  would that fit on the t1?
even if i have to modify it a bit i might be
interested but it will be a bit before i can buy it.