[tcb] Re: PARTS

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 11:38:46 -0800 (PST)

Dang, now, thats convienent!  And double dang, for
Brian, thats a good price!
Y'all make your deal, I can pick up said items
tomorrow!

Lonnie, I'll give you a call when I head for White
Settlement (probably around 2:00pm ish)

Neil

--- Lonnie Bergman <bergmanfamily@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://mail.yahoo.com