[tcb] Re: Novemberfest

  • From: j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ".TCP" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 10:56:54 -0500

Just emailed for reservations at McKinney Falls arriving Thursday, leaving
Sunday. Requested h20 and electric but they might not be available. We can
share the site with someone. That is if any site is available. I won't get
confirmation until Monday.

BTW: I received my new Bentley manual and the one thing I needed it for isn't
covered. Bummer. I need to remove the passenger rear panel next to the seat. I
guess I have to remove both the seat and floor to drop the panel down similar
to older westys.

Windows 7: I wanted more reliable, now it's more reliable. Wow!
http://microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/default-ga.aspx?h=myidea?ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_myidea:102009