[tcb] Re: Novemberfest

Last week they were full at McKinney Falls. The only hope is that someone cancels.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 31, 2009, at 10:56 AM, j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just emailed for reservations at McKinney Falls arriving Thursday, leaving Sunday. Requested h20 and electric but they might not be available. We can share the site with someone. That is if any site is available. I won't get confirmation until Monday.

BTW: I received my new Bentley manual and the one thing I needed it for isn't covered. Bummer. I need to remove the passenger rear panel next to the seat. I guess I have to remove both the seat and floor to drop the panel down similar to older westys.

Windows 7: I wanted more reliable, now it's more reliable. Wow!