[tcb] Re: Novemberfest

  • From: "Fred McDonald" <texasbluebus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 23:30:35 -0500

Head on with a Mercedes, I remember seeing the bus fly up in the air and spinning on its side. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Neil" <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>

To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 6:34 PM
Subject: [tcb] Re: Novemberfest

No that was several years b/4...Curtis and I pulled him outta his overturned Westie....Bad scene, man. so glad he came out okay! I had nightmares for a while over that...One second he was passin' me, smilin' and happy, the next second, he was passin' me goin' the wrong way, his driver's wheel was nearly the same height as my driver's window...he had this horrified look on his face...We had to lift the side of the bus to get his hand out, it was trapped between the roof and the pavement...

          From: Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    Date: Tuesday, September 22, 2009, 9:43 AM

echo this completely!

                    Always a fun time!

                    singlecabboy wrote:

Novemberfest reminds me of when we used to go to
                    Austin in the mid 60's and 70's,From the
first one
                    at
Deep Eddy to the awesome ones at Motomania ,always a fun
                    filled interesting time.

                    --- On Tue, 9/22/09, ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>

From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
                    To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    Date: Tuesday, September 22, 2009, 8:57 AM
                    Novemberfest is a good time. I
                    think last year was the first time it was at Vee
Dub.
                    They were blown away by the attendance.
Since it is
                    on
                    the E side of Austin it is really easy to get to
from the
                    Houston area.

                    Here is a link to the aircoolers site with the
info.

http://aircoolers.org/v/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=212&day=2009-11-8&c=1

                    VeeDub has a huge bone yard. Most of the
splittie
                    stuff is more than well picked over. For
those
                    looking for Vanagon parts, this might be a place
look.

                    Jeff (atx_bus)
                    66
So-42