[tcb] Re: Novemberfest

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 12:28:58 -0500

Ya that was one great Novemberfest camp out.

On Sep 22, 2009, at 12:12 PM, singlecabboy wrote:

Oh ,did I forget to tell about the year Trey tried to set himself on Fire.
Paul Smith

 2009 Zone Tour 1999-2009 ,10 years of Trucking

H.B.B
T.C.B
Transporters at the Point 6 October 9,10,and 11, 2009"Love all,trust a few,Do wrong to none"

   From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, September 22, 2009, 8:57 AM
Novemberfest is a good time.  I
think last year was the first time it was at Vee Dub.
They were blown away by the attendance.  Since it is
on
the E side of Austin it is really easy to get to from the
Houston area.

Here is a link to the aircoolers site with the info.
http://aircoolers.org/v/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=212&day=2009-11-8&c=1

VeeDub has a huge bone yard.  Most of the splittie
stuff is more than well picked over.   For those
looking for Vanagon parts, this might be a place look.

 Jeff (atx_bus)
66 So-42
67 sportsmobile camper

From: