[tcb] Re: Kids painting the bus

  • From: "chuck" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 20:26:50 -0500

It's really hard to get off later .That sit is really had to get off later.
oleblue
          From: 71Westy@xxxxxxxxxxx <71Westy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
          Subject: [tcb] Kids painting the bus
          To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Monday, March 14, 2011, 7:04 PM

          Kendall wants to paint my Camper for her birthday. You know peace
signs, butterflies ,etc …. Dee thinks I am crazy to let them but I thought they
might have fun. Every party has pinata and a jumpy thing but a bus to paint?
too kewl ....

          Am I nuts? Also I am thinking some kind of water colors so it will
wash off (except the scratches)  :)

          Trey

07:34:00