[tcb] Re: Kids painting the bus

  • From: Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 19:47:58 -0700 (PDT)

Tempra works well, too.  I let the Austin folks paint the Road Dogg several
years ago as a fund raiser for Ken (forgot his last name) who'd been in a BAD
wreck the day b/r that year's NovemberFest...Kids and adults did such a
fantastic paint job, I was tempted to clear coat it...the Tempra washed off