[tcb] Re: Kids painting the bus

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 12:41:14 -0700 (PDT)

Yep, I remember.

--- On Tue, 3/15/11, 71Westy@xxxxxxxxxxx <71Westy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: 71Westy@xxxxxxxxxxx <71Westy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: Kids painting the bus
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, March 15, 2011, 11:59 AM

#yiv672093943 p {margin:0;}

One more thing - my wife really likes your show, its one of her favorite. And
this is the show Denis popped up at way back - I remember he broke down on the
way to the show and everyone was saying, did you see that crazy guy with the
foam head thing from Arkansas. He's got a fog machine.

and here we are today!

From: 71Westy@xxxxxxxxxxx <71Westy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Kids painting the bus
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, March 14, 2011, 6:04 PM

#yiv672093943  p {margin:0;}

Kendall wants to paint my Camper for her birthday. You know peace signs,
butterflies ,etc …. Dee thinks I am crazy to let them but I thought they might
have fun. Every party has pinata and a jumpy thing but a bus to paint? too kewl

Am I nuts? Also I am thinking some kind of water colors so it will wash off
(except the scratches)  :)

Trey