From: chuck <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: Kids painting the bus
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, March 14, 2011, 8:26 PM

It's really hard to get off later .That sit is really had to get off later.
oleblue

From: 71Westy@xxxxxxxxxxx <71Westy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Kids painting the bus
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, March 14, 2011, 7:04 PM

#yiv1618085545  P {
MARGIN:0px;}

Kendall wants to paint my Camper for her birthday. You know peace signs,
butterflies ,etc …. Dee thinks I am crazy to let them but I thought they might
have fun. Every party has pinata and a jumpy thing but a bus to paint? too kewl

Am I nuts? Also I am thinking some kind of water colors so it will wash off
(except the scratches)  :)

Trey

07:34:00