[tcb] Re: Eureka Springs

  • From: "Chuck Blue" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 09:04:06 -0500

  Travelers are welcome to park at our place thursday night.Sue and I are
planning on leaving Early Fri. to meet shirley somewhere around Clayton Lake
state park.Our plan as of this moment is to Drive the Scirocco to expose it to
potential buyers.If we do take the Rocket mobile don't plan on us to convoy.If
we take Bluebus we would be up for taking the slow lane.