[tcb] Re: Eureka Springs?

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 23:36:39 -0500

Ah the life of the retired. I've been having to work 55-60 hours a week with no overtime just to keep my job.

I've always wanted to stop at Devil's Den.  Is it good camping?

On 7/24/2011 5:52 PM, chuck wrote:
The Bluebus is planning on leaving on Monday and spending Monday night at Queen Willamina state park.Day Two will be spend traveling to Wayout Salvage.I don't know where we will spend nights two or three but we have tenative plans to spend Thursday night at Devils Den State Park. Our plans are very much subject to change.We are gonna go slow and look around.If you have other Ideas let us know.
oleblue

    *From: *"chuck" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    *Sender: *tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    *Date: *Sat, 23 Jul 2011 17:21:55 -0500
    *To: *<tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    *ReplyTo: *tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Take two aspirin and call me tomorrow.I have paint questions.You
    and Cindy should come up so we can make plans.
    oleblue