[tcb] Re: 30 DAY TO PSYCOBLOOIE!!!!!!!!

  • From: Katrina <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 12:24:59 -0700

RED WHITE AND PSYCHOBLOOIE # 2-FIREWORKS DISPLAY AT 9PM, SATURDAY!!!!
Party at Denis and Jan Dodson's house - 19037 Beartrap Rd. Springdale AR 72764
There's going to be lots of fireworks, music, food, beer,hard cider,mystery
punch, and camping.
Dogs are also welcome. So bring your bus,dog,and a fork.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/