[tcb] Re: 30 DAY TO PSYCOBLOOIE!!!!!!!!

I'm in Texas <grin>. In the building just below the pointer arrow here:

<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=1299+S.+3rd+St+silsbee,+tx&sll=30.339047,-94.181564&sspn=0.009241,0.014591&ie=UTF8&ll=30.337223,-94.180341&spn=0.004621,0.007296&t=h&z=17&iwloc=addr&om=1>

I work most all weekends so I can never have the Rivi at any of the tech
sessions the Houston people hold. I'm about 100 miles northeast of Houston.

Gerald