[tcb] Re: 30 DAY TO PSYCOBLOOIE!!!!!!!!

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 14:45:16 -0500

man, i suck at guitar hero...love the game but i really suck at it.

From: Katrina <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: 30 DAY TO PSYCOBLOOIE!!!!!!!!
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 12:43:18 -0700

We'll bring it Fred! That game ROCKS. Never played it ,but I enjoyed watching you play it. Dan looked kinda cute too. Ha Ha.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/

PC Magazine?s 2007 editors? choice for best Web mail?award-winning Windows Live Hotmail. http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_pcmag_0507