[tcb] Re: 30 DAY TO PSYCOBLOOIE!!!!!!!!

I'm reddy to do some camping in arkansas. Who is up for it?

"Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  I may not get
there until Friday or Saturday and may be towing the bus even
if I get it fixed before the trip.

My wife had surgery on her hand and has some time off. We're trying to work
out meeting somewhere halfway between Texas and Virginia so I can see the
kids for a day or two (for the first time in almost 8 years -- I'm
terrified at the prospect).

If it works out I'll probably go from here to Huntsville, AL on Monday the
25th then leave there Thursday or Friday and head to Springdale. It's about
700 miles from here to Huntsville then about 600 from Huntsville to
Springdale.

Once again, if anyone wants to help drop that motor and do the clutch we
have a nice campground here n Silsbee just a few miles from my office.
Weekends have been really slow as far as work goes so I can work on the bus
outside in the parking lot between phone calls. I just don't want to get
started on it by myself and end up not being able to finish the work.

There are 3 weekends between now and PsycoBlooie departure but one of them
is Father's day.

Gerald

On Fri, 1 Jun 2007 08:45:52 -0500 Denis Dodson wrote:

> PSYCOBILLY PSYCOBLOOIE PSYCOBILLY PSYCOBLOOIE!!!!
>
> Tell it on the mountain, from the Rockies to The Gulf. the East Coast to the
> West Coast and all the ships at Sea
>
> 30 DAYS TO PSYCOBILLY/BLOOIE
>
> The building is coming together, the landscaping and camping sites are being
> finished.
>
> We even have a "stage" for Leo and Fred and Shelvy and all the performers I
> can't remember.
>
> 30 DAYS!!! Saturday, June 30. If you know about it others that you trust and
> want to sleep next to.
>
> Thirty days!

and lay it on us.