[talks-uk] Re: SOFTWARE UPDATE

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 22:01:18 +0100

Hi Pritesh,

Yes, I updated the firmware to V21 on an unbranded N86 for a friend sometime
last week. I used Nokia PC Suite/Update phone software to update from the Nokia
site. You could update over the air too from Device Manager on the phone itself
I believe.

The new firmware includes some camera performance and email application
enhancements, the Nokia updater reported.

HTH,
Amro