[talks-uk] Re: SAVING WIRELESS NETWORK SETTINGS

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 21:39:25 +0100

Hi Paula,

Thanks for your reply.

I love the N86 in terms of how it looks as a phone.  The keypad takes some
getting used to as the keys are much flatter and somewhat larger as those on
the N95 8GB I had previously.  I was getting a little down that e-mail
wasn't working but I think I'm almost at the point of having that issue
resolved.  Carla on the list suggested a way to get links to open, and
whereas I've not got that working yet I won't give up hope.

I haven't tested the camera which is the real appeal of the N86, nor the
GPS.

All in all it's a great phone, and they have  more made the OS more
intuitive than the previous version shipped with the N95 series.

All the best,

_______________________________________
Have a pleasant day,

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,