[talks-uk] Re: SAVING WIRELESS NETWORK SETTINGS

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 13:57:35 +0100

Hi,

Go to Menu > Tools > Settings > Connection > Destinations > the first option
(add new accpt)
Select Yes to automatically check for available access points
Select the first option in the menu which should say WLAN and the number of
networks found.
Select the WLAN you want and then enter the security key for the network
Select Internet as the destination for the access point.

HTH.

_______________________________________
Have a pleasant day,

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,