[tabi] Re: pedestrian/auto accident report yesterday

  • From: "Joe Plummer" <joeplummer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 07:06:57 -0400

Hi, like I said in a previous message and will repeat it once more. Don't
feel sad for me or pittie me. I made this decision that I think was best for
me. I don't feel like anything has been taken away from me. I would rather
walk with a friend or relative that is visual and have at least one with me
walking out on the streets. I would rather walk in the stores and the Mall
and such anyhow. I like the cool in the summer time and the warmth in the
winter. I am close to seating and food and drinks. I don't like the bus
system anyhow and would rather take the taxies or get a ride from a friend
or relative. I would like to live to be in my pities and not dead or mangle
up in my 50 something. I take health and living over this kind of stuff any
time. I am as happy as I can be and have a loving visual wife. I have a
great guide dog and I don't live in Tallahassee anyhow. I just work here and
that is getting shorter and shorter. I like to come here to walk in the
malls and stores and such. I myself live in Gadsden county on 9 acres of
land and will more than likely die at home if I have my way. So see don't
feel bad for me. Not for this I am perfectly happy with my decision. Now
thanks for letting me express my thoughts and be happy with my decision!

Sign,
JP ( Joe Plummer)
joeplummer@xxxxxxx