[tabi] Re: pedestrian/auto accident report yesterday

  • From: "Joe Plummer" <joeplummer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 13:08:24 -0400

Yes, I don't know what the blind community around the Tallahassee area is
going to do. I have quick walking outside in the city of Tallahassee all
together with out at least one visual person with me. It is just dangers. I
do most of my walking in the malls and stores now. It is much safer and
cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter and whole lot less pollen in
the spring and fall. It is Just all around the best for me . Just my
thoughts. Also I don't live in Tallahassee but if I did I would just take a
taxies or bum from a friend or relative. Not going to do the bus transit in
Tallahassee. Just my thoughts.

sign,
Joe Plummer (JP)
joeplummer@xxxxxxx