[tabi] Re: Lighthouse Catastrophe

  • From: "Sila Miller" <silam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 20:39:38 -0400

Here-here! Me too!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lighthouse of the Big Bend
  To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 9:13 AM
  Subject: [tabi] Re: Lighthouse Catastrophe

  Thanks Sila - it is the whole Lighthouse team, though - we are all in it
together, moving everything forward. The show must go on!

  I also an extremely grateful no one was hurt and nothing irreplaceable was
damaged or taken (like our server!)

  On the whole, we were quite fortunate : ) - Barbara

  On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 7:46 PM, Sila Miller <silam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    This is terrible news and doesn't make any sense. However, the recovery,
(move on) attitude of Barbara Ross, The Lighthouse's Executive Director speaks
volumes about her leadership and why The Lighthouse is going places. Also,
through her networking strengths and abilities we already have another loaner
pair of night goggles. Thank God things weren't any worse than they are and
thank God we have a strong leader who can stand strong and tall despite many
bumps in the road. You go, Barbara Ross!
    Respectfully,
    Sila

  Lighthouse of the Big Bend
  Guiding People Through Vision Loss