[tabi] Lighthouse Catastrophe

  • From: "Sila Miller" <silam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 19:46:59 -0400

This is terrible news and doesn't make any sense. However, the recovery, (move on) attitude of Barbara Ross, The Lighthouse's Executive Director speaks volumes about her leadership and why The Lighthouse is going places. Also, through her networking strengths and abilities we already have another loaner pair of night goggles. Thank God things weren't any worse than they are and thank God we have a strong leader who can stand strong and tall despite many bumps in the road. You go, Barbara Ross!

Respectfully,
Sila