[tabi] Re: Lighthouse Catastrophe

  • From: Lighthouse of the Big Bend <lighthousebigbend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 09:13:50 -0400

Thanks Sila - it is the whole Lighthouse team, though - we are all in it
together, moving everything forward. The show must go on!

I also an extremely grateful no one was hurt and nothing irreplaceable was
damaged or taken (like our server!)

On the whole, we were quite fortunate : ) - Barbara

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 7:46 PM, Sila Miller <silam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This is terrible news and doesn't make any sense. However, the recovery,
> (move on) attitude of Barbara Ross, The Lighthouse's Executive Director
> speaks volumes about her leadership and why The Lighthouse is going places.
> Also, through her networking strengths and abilities we already have another
> loaner pair of night goggles. Thank God things weren't any worse than they
> are and thank God we have a strong leader who can stand strong and tall
> despite many bumps in the road. You go, Barbara Ross!
> Respectfully,
> Sila

Lighthouse of the Big Bend
Guiding People Through Vision Loss