[swag] Re: SWAG Teaser site has moved

  • From: Bob Rodgers <bobjrodgers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: swag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 05:24:27 -0700 (PDT)

You all may think I'm crazy for proposing this but you
think Im nuts anyway..soooo....

I know a couple of us joked about having a SWAGCON in
2005...how about this:

Rumors are rampant right now that Celebration 3,the
biggest SW fan run celebration in the world (See
www.raptorsquad.net for pics of this years..heh), may
take place again in 2005 in Indianapolis,Indiana
shortly before Ep3 rolls out.

What about a SWAGCON THERE?

Think about it...it's not like we would be travelling
just for the SWAGCON...I mean, this will probably be
THE biggest SW celebration ever....heralding the LAST
film...I mean, come on guys, after this last flick is
over its done...NO MORE SW!At least, no more SW films.

So While we would all be going for this one last huge
bash hoo-Rah, we could also all make plans to hook up
and have our own little mini convention sommewhere
(heh...like the hotel rooms).

Anyway, I know this is a shot in the dark for those
who  dont live in the states, but that is why Im
proposing it NOW.  Ya basically have almost 3 years to
plan...lol...save those nickles...or marks or yen or
whatever....

Course, by then SWAG will be nothing more than a error
message and Chris will be committed...

Anyway, just a thought as to how to realistically pull
this off.Thoughts?