[swag] Re: SWAG Teaser site has moved

  • From: Daniel Falconer <falconernz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: swag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 17:44:39 +1200 (NZST)

No problem.  Mango is as Mango does.

It was merely a question I thought I'd ask out of
vague curiosity.  If it's too soon to tell, then don't
worry.

But I wondered if, when we do have a date, should we
perhaps give everyone involved in SWAG behind the
scenes a little heads-up warning of when we're going
to go live so that we can all arrange to be online
when it happens?  Maybe we can pop some champagne and
have a little online launch party, swap back slaps,
get pissed and e-mail eachother scans of one and
other's drunken posteriors in celebration?

I mean, this is worth celebrating right?  So maybe we
should all try and be online when it happens?
Thoughts?

Daniel (Reverend Strone) Falconer.

 --- Derek Jones <nafai@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > Can the
SWAG launch be predicted accurately you ask?